Sunday, September 18, 2011

geek chic

September is making me nostalgic for back to school preparation!
I attended my high school reunion this summer and I guess ten years is (finally) enough time to gloss over all those back to school jitters.
          So I let my inner nerd do some wishful shopping...






1. vintage sheer white blouse
2. vintage skirt 1970s brown autumn plaid
3. geek chic bow-tie necklace
4. vintage 1970s burgundy leather high heel



















1. vintage national semiconductor quiz kid
2. vintage collection of books
3. box of clear pocket protectors
4. vintage rainbow suspenders



All of these items are currently available to purchase at Etsy.com... Just follow the links provided below the pictures!


3 comments:

  1. Gotta love the fashionable nerdy look for back to school! Thanks so much for including my bow tie necklace!

    -Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my skirt!!
    Amanda
    www.chasingtwinsinlouboutins.com

    ReplyDelete