Saturday, January 21, 2012

Style ReRun: Mork from Ork


Mork & Mindy aired from 1978-1982 and was always one of my faves on Nick at Nite re-runs...

Robin Williams is Mork. He is sent from his home planet of Ork to Earth in an egg-shaped spacecraft to study human behavior. Mindy's Earthling existence is turned upside down after she promises to hide his identity and house him in her attic.

Williams' brand of silly/stupid/hilarious/stupid/heartfelt humor is ideal as a super cute, wide-eyed, innocent alien... In fact, he may actually be from Ork.
It is a blast to watch young Robin Williams freestyle, but mostly I found myself thinking...
"I would totally wear that."

And this is how I'd do it...


Style ReRun: Mork from Ork







Abercrombie Fitch striped shirt
$17 - abercrombie.com

Levi Strauss & Co slim jeans
$70 - generalpants.com.au

59 CAD - gravitypope.com





1 comment: